Choosing the right carpet for your home is not that easy. There are so may wonderful choices, from vintage to modern Oriental rugs.
But how do we avoid the charlatans who want to sell us an overpriced poor quality carpet? How do we recognize a good quality carpet?
Here are some advices to follow when shopping for an oriental wool rug:
- Buy it from a reputable company
- It should be colored with Vegetable-dye
- It is professionally washed and treated
- Is made from natural fibers like wool or silk
- Look for woven rugs and not tufted and tufted-hooked rugs
- Test for colorfastnes if you can
- Find the right price. The price depends on where is made, quality and age.
All this information should be available when flipping over the corner of the rug.
Enjoy finding the perfect rug that will bring charm to your house!