The ombre trend is very loved by Hollywood stars and by many women eager for a new look.
Here are the basic steps to obtain the desired look:
1. Section hair in 2 layers: top and bottom.
2. Take from the bottom an inch thick section of hair.
3. Use a tinting brush to coat tip in the product.
4. Fold aluminum foil over the dyed portion.
5. Repeat for the rest of the tips and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Open all aluminum foils.
7. Apply the product to the rest of the hair strands, blending it well at the top.
8. Wrap the sections in aluminum foils
9. Leave for 30 minutes.
10. Wash with clarifying shampoo and apply a hydrating mask.